Add employee credential information. This can be a credential, license, degree or other professional certification. The credential ID and issue/expiration date can also be entered as needed.
Access the Employees section from the Staff & Performance Development menu.
- Select desired employee from the Employees - All Sites page.
- Click Edit link from the Actions menu or click on employee name.
- Click Credentials tab.
- Click Add Credential button.
Note: the Add Credential button displays in middle of Credential page if no credentials have been entered for the employee.
- Credential General information page displays.
- Enter credential information.
* Denotes Required Field
- Credential / License / Degree Type or Name *
- ID - Can be letter or numbers.
- Issuer - professional organization or board that issues / governs the credential.
- Notes - Enter if there are relevant notes associated with credential.
- Issue Date - Click in field or calendar icon to select date credential was issued.
- ExpirationDate - Click in field or calendar icon to select date credential expires.
- Click Save button.
- Credential displays on Credentials page.
Note: Click these links for more information on managing Employees.
Employees - Overview
Edit Employee Information
Delete Credential - Employees
Assign and Unassign Team
Assign and Unassign Site
View Session Performance