Collect data for session with multiple performers and varied forms.
Access the Data Collection section from the Staff & Performance Development menu.
Score Session - Multiple Performers
Session Page Layout
- Session page displays performer name and name of form in use.
- All performers and forms display in the side panel.
- Performers are listed under the Active Performers header.
- Forms are listed under the Forms header for each performer.
- Click on form name to display form.
- Form name is bolded when form is in use.
- Forms are scored individually.
- Multiple forms can be in progress at the same time.
- Use caret next to performer name to hide or display forms.
- The progress bar and pinpoint counter show completion status of the forms and pinpoints.
- The progress bar fills in with green as pinpoint items are completed.
- The pinpoint counter shows the number pinpoints counted in relation to the number of trials required for the session. In the session example below:
- 3 total pinpoints for the form (Center Treatment Integrity Non-Array)
- Minimum of 2 trials required for the session, maximum of 3 trials possible
- Pinpoint counter shows 3/6
- 3 pinpoints have been scored
- 6 pinpoints will be scored at the end of 2 trials (min)
- 9 pinpoints will be scored at the end of 3 trials (max)
Score Session - Multiple Performers Example
- Find desired performer.
- Click desired form name to display form.
- Collect data.
- Progress bar reflects scoring.
- Click trial arrows to move to next trial (if applicable).
Note: All pinpoints must be scored on a form before moving to the next trial.
- Go to next performer and click form to display. Follow sequence of previous steps.
- Click caret to hide and display forms.