Add new employees. Enter all required information: General and Contact information.
Note: Employee Permissions information will integrate from the Administration section > Permission Groups page.
Access the Employees section from the Staff & Performance Development menu.
1. Click Add Employee button.
2. Enter General employee information.
Denotes required field*
- First Name *
- Middle Name
- Last Name *
- Position - Start typing or click the dropdown arrow to select from Positions already created for the organization.
Note: Click here to Add Position.
- Employee ID
- Status - Employee status automatically changes to Active when the employee is assigned a Staff & Performance Development license. Status changes to Inactive if the employee's license is removed.
- Username* - Enter desired username. The prefix for a username is set at the organization level and is not editable.
- Hire Date
- Password *
[Back to Top]
3. Enter Employee Contact information:
- Address 2*
- Postal Code*
Note: Phone numbers will display as entered.
Use punctuation as desired. e.g., (616) 676-1288 vs 616-676-1288 vs 6166761288
- Time Zone*
4. Click Save.
The employee's permission group information displays in the Permissions section of the Details page. Permissions cannot be edited from the Employee page. Permissions are managed from the Permissions page in the Administration section.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Details page to view employee's current permissions. Permissions allow the employee to access the system.
- Click the Permissions Groups link at the top of the section to go to the Administration area to manage permission settings. Permissions cannot be managed from the Employee page.
Click the links below for more information on Permissions.
Permission Groups - Overview
Permission Group Configurations
Add, Edit and Delete Permission Groups
Note: Click these links for more information on managing Employees.
Employees - Overview
Edit Employee Information
Delete or Deactivate Employee
Add Credential - Employees
Delete Credential - Employees
Assign and Unassign Team
Assign and Unassign Site
View Session Performance