View and manage organization information and settings to ensure the system is up to date.
Access the Administration section from the Staff & Performance Development menu.
Administration - Overview
The following organization details from your Catalyst account will transfer to Staff & Performance Development. Any changes made to the information from Catalyst or Staff & Performance Development will be reflected in both accounts.
- General and Primary Contact Information
- Employee Information
- Site Information
- Click on tabs to view organization-wide information and settings: Organization Details, Sites, Permission Groups, Positions, Credentials and Subscriptions.
- View and make edits to General organization information.
- View and make edits to Primary Contact information.
- View all sites for the organization: Active, Inactive and All.
- Organize sites by: Site Name, Site ID, City and State.
- Click Add Site button to add a new sites.
- Click Actions menu to Edit sites.
Set permissions to control employees' access to Staff & Performance Development.
- View and organize active permission groups for your organization by Name and Description.
- Click Actions menu to edit permission groups.
- Click Add Group button to create new permission groups.
Allows users to manage organization-wide position settings to effectively organize employees. Positions can be used when deciding with whom to share forms and how to organize permission groups.
Note: A team is another way to organize employees in Staff & Performance Development. Teams are set up between employees on the employee's team page. Positions are assigned from the employee's details page in the Administration section.
Click these links for more information on positions:
Assign and Unassign Team
Edit Team Connection Dates
- View and edit hierarchy of positions.
- Click Add Position button to add new positions.
Allows users to maintain and edit credentials for the organization.
Click these links for more information on credentials:
Add Credential - Employees
Delete Credential - Employees
- View all credentials for the organization
- Click Actions menu to Edit and Delete credentials.
- Click Add Credential button to add new credential.
Allows users to access subscription details for Staff & Performance Development and Catalyst.
- Manage subscription details.
- Click Actions menu to View Payment Methods and View Invoice History.